Tuesday, February 26, 2013

10 Reasons Why Adults Return to Finish Their Degree

 Here are some of the top reasons why adults want to return to finish their college degree and why Christian adults in particular will invest in an education from a biblical worldview perspective.

1. I want to be a role model to my kids and grand kids.

2. I have the position/job, now I need to learn how to do it well.

3. I want to develop the gifts and talents that God has given me.

4. I've lived the life long enough, now I know the questions I want to ask.

5. I need this degree to keep my job or to advance.

6. I have always promised myself that I would finish. Now I can.

7. I am at a place now where I can serve in my church or volunteer more.  I want to know how.

8. I have always wanted to know more about the Bible and Christian life.

9. I am a lay person in the church and want to learn.

10. God is calling me to do ______________. I need to know more.

What is most important to you? There is no reason to delay - Oak Hills online provides an opportunity to complete your degree online at your time and your pace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home